The wonderful thing about RV’ing, is that most campsites allow you to bring your furry family member! Unlike a hotel where rules can be strict, and access is often limited, campsites allow you to bring your pup (or cat) along for the journey. We understand that prepping for your journey can be stressful, so we put together a simplified list on everything you may need for your furry family member at the campsite.
- Water Bowls (one for inside and one for outside the camper)
- Food Bowls
- Food and Treats
- Flea and Tick Repellent
- Toys (Balls, squeaky toys, chew bones)
- Towels and Blankets
- Pet Shampoo
- Lead and Collar
- Ground Stake for your Pups Lead
- Medical History from the Vet (Including vaccination records)
- Any Medication your Pet Needs
- Crate or Bed
- Waste Bags
*This list is only a guide, and we hope it helps you, and your family prepare for your next RV Journey.