- Use a mesh laundry bag to hang and dry your dishes.
- Use a pool noodle to cover sharp knives.
- Use glow bracelets at night so you don’t miss stakes in the ground.
- A dry erase board is perfect for writing down your campsite number, or for family to write where they have gone,
- Shower caps can be used to cover your food! The elastic allows them to easily secure around your plate.
- A cake taker is a great place to store paper plates and ensure they don’t blow away on windy days.
- Lanyards make a great solution for liquid soap or shampoo holders when you may have limited shelf space for bottles.
- Cotton balls & petroleum Jelly. Keep a ziplock bag filled with petroleum coated cotton balls to help start fires.
- Use a pill container as a spice holder.
- Plastic zip up bags work great as a pillow protector.
click the following link for the original article from the travel channel which provides images,