TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES
JR PRODUCTS ROLLING REWARDS PROGRAM
Upon acceptance into the JR Products (the “Company”) Rolling Rewards Program (the “Program”), each Participant (as defined below) agrees to be bound by these terms, conditions and rules (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Participation is open to US retailers of Company products (“Retailers”) meeting requirements established by the Company from time to time (each a “Participants”). Initially, participation will be open to the Company’s “Express Hardware” or “Full Hardware” Retailers and, in limited circumstances, other Retailers.
2. For Retailers with multiple physical locations, each location shall be treated as a separate Participant; such retailers shall not be allowed to transfer Rewards Points (as defined below) between locations or to use Rewards Points cumulatively.
3. Participation is not open to Retailers subscribing to the retail programs of competitors of the Company.
4. Participants are required to request enrollment in the Program on the Company’s website (a “Request for Enrollment”). Acceptance and enrollment in the Program is subject to the review and approval of the Company. The Company may, in its sole discretion, deny any Request for Enrollment, such determination shall be final. Upon acceptance into the Program, the Company will assign the Participant into one of three tiers based upon the Participants status (each a “Tier”).
5. The person making a Request for Enrollment on the part of a Retailer attests to the Company that they are authorized to do so on behalf of the Retailer.
6. Reward points (the “Reward Points”) are earned as set forth in the Program materials as may be amended from time to time. Reward Points have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Reward Points are not transferrable.
7. Inclusion of items in the Reward Points catalog or listing of rewards (each a “Reward”), does not guarantee the availability of such Reward. Upon the redemption of its Reward points for a particular Reward, the Company will acquire said Reward on behalf of the Participant. As such, the Company makes no representation or warranty with regard to the condition, fitness, suitability or safety of any Reward. The Company disclaims all liability related to the use or condition of any Reward and Participant expressly waives any potential claim against the Company related thereto.
8. The Company may change its Reward offerings at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice to the Participants.
9. The Program is offered at the sole discretion of the Company, and may be terminated at any time, and for any reason, without prior notice to the Participants.
10. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from participation in the Program, if, in the Company’s sole judgment, the Participant violates the Terms and Conditions. The Company further reserves the right to change a Participants Tier of participation at any time and for any reason.
11. In the event a Participant is disqualified from the Program, or at any times ceases to be eligible for the Program, all accumulated Reward Points will be immediately terminated.
12. Reward Points may not be redeemed if the Participant is in default under the Terms and Conditions, or Participant is in default with regard to any obligation which may be due to the Company.
13. The determination of income or other tax liability related to participation in the Program is the sole responsibility of the Participant. The Company makes no representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the Participant as to the crediting, transfer, use, redemption or disposition of Reward Points, Rewards or any other Program earnings.
14. The Program has no pre-determined termination date. The Program may be terminated at any time without prior notice, at the sole and complete discretion of the Company. Participants must remain active in the Program to retain the Rewards Points they accumulate. If a Participant is inactive for 2 consecutive years, the Participant will forfeit all accumulated Rewards Points.
15. The Company is not responsible for the use or misuse of the Program and/or the Rewards Points by an employee of a Participant and is under no obligation to restore Rewards Points following such use or misuse.
16. The Company reserves the right to audit all accounts for compliance the Terms and Conditions, and with regard to the accumulation of Reward Points as set forth in the Program manual. The Company reserves the right to make any and all determinations with regard to the validity of any Reward Points issues and may cancel Reward Points previously issued. All determinations made by the Company shall be final.
17. The Company reserves the right to change the Program, the Terms and Conditions, the Rewards offerings, and manner in which Reward Points are accumulated, at any time, for any reason and without prior notice to the Participants.
18. Any dispute regarding the Program, including, without limitation, eligibility under the Program, Tier status under the Program, and the award, accumulation and use of Reward Points, shall be determined and resolved by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion. All determinations made by the Company shall be final.
20. The Program is governed by the laws of the State of New York.